About Greenhouse School Websites
- We have lovingly crafted over 2,500 school websites since 2007.
- We work with over 200 Trusts.
- Over 15,000 school staff use our Content Management System.
- We handle the entire project in-house - designed, built and supported from our office in London.
Every school website should be:
- Beautiful and easy to use,
- Easy for the school to update,
- Affordable for every school,
- Supported fanatically.
With our ethical approach, schools should always be assured that we are working hard in their best interests.
- A flat and transparent pricing structure
- No hidden fees
- No tie-ins to multi-year contracts
- Friendly, knowledgeable, responsive support
- Committed to saving time and money for schools
- UK-based team
- Leveraging the experience of building 2,500+ school websites
- Best-in-class design and build
- Constantly innovating new school-specific features (eg Ofsted alerts)
The Green Team
Approachable and enthusiastic, we're genuinely interested in helping your school make its' website a success. It shows as soon as you speak to us.
- Specialist school website team
- We understand schools having built & managed over 2,500 school websites
- Environmental & ethical business practices
The team at Greenhouse School Websites are passionate about websites that look great, are easy to use and as accessible as possible.
Our ethical principles
Greenhouse was formed by Andy and Graham back in 2007 with very clear ethical principles formed around the cornerstones of transparency, service and quality. We know that school budgets are precious and pass on savings wherever we can. We innovate to deliver best in class design and build solutions for schools.
Our role is simple: to enable schools to show themselves in their best light.
A word from our founder
“Fifteen years ago, Greenhouse was created with the promise of providing exceptional service and support to schools. I can guarantee that this remains our top priority today, and I am always available if you need to reach out to me.
As a co-opted Governor of a local authority school, I see the challenges schools are facing first hand and make sure the team are as helpful and understanding as possible.”
Graham Miles, Co-founder