Greenhouse School Websites is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Greenhouse School Websites may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1st May 2018, last updated on 28th October 2022.
The Application is intended for use by parents of students studying at the school or organisation the Application relates to.
What information does the Application obtain and how is it used?
- The only data collected by the Application is from submissions made to our Absence Report feature.
- Absence Report submissions are stored in our secure databases and retained until removed by the school.
- Absence Report submissions are also emailed to the school from the app, via a secure connection.
- The Application does not access user's files, unless the user opts to upload a supporting document in an Absence Report.
- The Application does not collect device identifier information.
- The Application does not collect user's location.
Does the Application collect precise real time location information of the device?
- This Application does not collect information about the location of your mobile device.
Do third parties see and/or have access to information obtained by the Application?
- Third parties do not have access to information obtained by the Application.
Third Party Information
- The Application may have links to, or embed data from external third party sources which are out of scope of this privacy statement. This may include, but is not limited to videos and social feeds. The Application is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by external websites and has no control over the privacy practices observed by those websites.
- Information published on this application has been created by the school, on their website. If the school has knowingly or inadvertently used copyrighted content, please advise email@example.com and we will endeavour to inform the school and have such content removed immediately.
- If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the Application, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.