What must academies, free schools and colleges publish on their websites?
Maintained schools must publish certain information on their websites by law. Academies, free schools and colleges should check their funding agreements to see what information they are required to publish on their websites.
However, in June 2016, the DfE published a list of information which it recommends that these types of school publish online. This information covers:
- Contact details
- Admission arrangements
- Exclusion arrangements
- Ofsted reports
- Exam and assessment results
- Performance tables
- Behaviour policy
- Pupil premium
- Year 7 literacy & numeracy catch up premium
- PE and sport premium for primary schools
- Equality objectives
- Annual reports and accounts
- Governors’ information and duties
- Charging and remission policies
- Value and ethos
Full details can be found on the DfE website.