Statutory Requirements for School Websites
New regulations for school websites come into force on 1st September 2012 by way of amendments to the School Information Regulations 2008. If the school does not have their own website they must arrange for this information to be published on a website and the details made known to parents.
Specified information to be published on a school’s website:
- Contact details
- Admissions arrangements
- Most recent Ofsted report or link
- Most recent KS2 results (data prescribed)
- Most recent KS4 results (data prescribed)
- Link to school performance tables on DfE website
- Curriculum content by year group by subject with source for additional information.
- KS1 phonics & reading scheme details.
- KS4 course & qualifications
- Behaviour policy
- Pupil premium amount, details of last years spend and its impact on attainment
- Governing body report on implementation of SEN policy
- Charging and remissions policy
- Statement of ethos and values
Details from legislation.gov.uk
If you’d like to discuss the features of our school websites which will help make publishing this information slightly less painful, please contact us.