Technical Support Adviser
We have a vacancy for a Technical Support Adviser, based in our office in Greenwich. This is a full-time role; however for the right candidate we can structure the role around school hours and holidays.
If you think you're a good fit, find out how to apply.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing great support to schools by telephone and email
- Conducting training walk-throughs over the phone
- Using the Content Management System to build web pages
- Formatting text & images supplied by clients
- Basic CSS & HTML editing to make template design changes / additions to existing client websites
- Registering domains and setting up new CMS on our servers
- Salary: c. £18-25,000 pa, depending on skills and experience, plus discretionary bonus.
- Hours: 9-5, 37.5 hours per week (but could be re-structured around the school day and holidays).
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Casual dress code
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Friday team lunch
- Professional development with access to Lynda.com courses
- Weekly Graze box
- Stickers when you do great work
- Awesome views of the Thames from your riverside desk (a boat spotters delight).
- Involvement in a growing business
You may have previous experience in customer support, or have technical vocational qualifications and an interest in the creative sector. The role would also suit candidates who may have taken a career break and wish to return to work.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Logical mind capable of an organised approach to tasks
- Experience in customer support
- Experience of use of Content Management Systems
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Image editing skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic outlook
- Patient, easy going approach
- Genuine interest in web design
- Good timekeeping & punctuality
- Reliable & dependable
- Attention to detail
How to apply
To apply, please initially send us an introductory email:
- give 3 reasons why you think you’re right for the job
- attach a CV or link to a portfolio
- the subject of your email should say how you like your coffee/tea (so we know you've thought about your application!)
We're sorry but we may not reply to every application.
AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.