Technical Support Adviser
We have a vacancy for a full-time Technical Support Adviser, based in our office in Greenwich.
If you think you're a good fit, find out how to apply.
Once trained up, the main responsibilities will include:
- Providing great support to schools by telephone and email
- Using our Content Management System to help schools build web pages
- Formatting text & images supplied by clients
- Making design changes / additions to websites
- Registering domains and setting up new CMS on our servers
- Salary: c. £19-25,000 pa, depending on skills and experience, plus discretionary bonus.
- Hours: 9-5, 37.5 hours per week (but could be re-structured around the school day and holidays).
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Casual dress code
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Professional development with opportunities to evolve into other roles
- Stickers when you do great work
- Awesome views of the Thames from your riverside desk (a boat spotters delight).
- Potential to work from home once fully up to speed
- Involvement in a growing business
You should have an interest in the creative sector and a helpful attitude.
- Excellent command of written & spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Logical mind capable of an organised approach to tasks
- Experience in customer support
- Experience of use of Content Management Systems
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Image editing skills
- Friendly, enthusiastic outlook
- Patient, easy-going approach
- Interest in web design
- Reliable & dependable
How to apply
To apply, please initially send us an introductory email:
- give 3 reasons why you think you’re right for the job
- attach a CV or link to a portfolio
- the subject of your email should say how you like your coffee/tea (so we know you've thought about your application!)
We're sorry but we may not reply to every application.
AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.