We have a vacancy for a Production Co-ordinator, based in our riverside office in Greenwich.
Our production co-ordinators provide a key role. Once a school commissions a new website, you will be responsible for helping guide the school through the process step by step. From discussing the design with the school, liaising with our design team, discussing feedback and finally liaising with our developers. With a focus throughout on ensuring that the school is happy and ultimately successfully launch the amazing website of their dreams.
You will also have the opportunity to help schools with other projects such as their logos and branding, mobile apps, print design and prospectuses.
The role involves liaising with schools by phone, video conferencing and email, managing resources and adding content to websites.
- Salary: £20 - 24k pa, depending on skills and experience, plus discretionary bonus
- Hours: 9-5, 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Casual dress code
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Awesome views of the Thames from your riverside desk
- Confident & personable telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flawless written and spoken English
- Precise attention to detail
- Customer service ethos
- Basic understanding of HTML
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience with a Content Management System
- Locally based
- Friendly, enthusiastic outlook
- Reliable & dependable
- Attention to detail
How to apply
To apply, please initially send us an introductory email:
- give 3 reasons why you think you’re right for the job
- attach a CV
- the subject of your email should say how you like your coffee/tea (so we know you've thought about your application!)
We're sorry but we may not reply to every application.
AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.