You will be passionate about digital design.
- Excellent Photoshop skills
- Portfolio of web design work
- Very good Illustrator skills (sourcing & customising vector objects)
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- Experience of designing for print
- Branding design (logos, stationery, signage, guidelines etc)
- Prototyping experience
- Friendly, enthusiastic outlook
- Reliable & dependable
- Attention to detail
- Salary: £19-26,000pa, depending on skills and experience, plus discretionary bonus.
- Hours: 37.5 hours per week (some flexibility in start / finish time)
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
(Hours and holidays could be structured around the school year for working parents)
- Opportunities to attend relevant industry conferences
- Professional development with access to courses
- Weekly Graze box
- Casual dress code
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Friday team lunch
- Riverside office in central Greenwich
- Involvement in a growing business
How to apply
To apply, please initially send us an introductory email:
- give 3 reasons why you think you’re right for the job
- attach a CV and link to a portfolio
- the subject of your email should say how you like your coffee/tea (so we know you've thought about your application!)
We're sorry but we may not reply to every application.
- Agency applications will not be accepted.
- This is an in-house position, we are not seeking freelancers or outsourcing facilities.