As a Customer Success Manager (also referred to as a Project Manager) you will be one of the anchors of Greenhouse.
You will guide the schools we work with through the process of building a new website from design to launch, with a focus throughout on ensuring that the school is happy.
A typical day involves liaising with colleagues and schools by phone, video and email, scheduling workloads and adding content to websites.
You will also have the opportunity to help schools with other projects such as their logos and branding, mobile apps, print design and prospectuses.
We feel that this role functions best in person, working side by side with your colleagues. However, we will consider applications from candidates who have signficant experience and wish to work remotely.
- Salary: £22 - 27k pa, depending on skills and experience, plus discretionary bonus
- Hours: 9-5, 37.5 hours per week
- Potential to structure the role around school hours and holidays
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Casual dress code
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Awesome views of the Thames from your riverside desk
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flawless written and spoken English
- Precise attention to detail
- Familiarity with the education sector
- Experience with a Content Management System
- Experience working in the web design industry
- Friendly, enthusiastic outlook
- Reliable & dependable
- Attention to detail
How to apply
To apply, please initially send us an introductory email:
- give 3 reasons why you think you’re right for the job
- attach a CV
- the subject of your email should say how you like your coffee/tea (so we know you've thought about your application!)
We're sorry but we may not reply to every application.
AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
As a growing company we're always on the look-out for talented:
Whilst we don't have any specific vacancies at present, please send your CV and / or a link to your personal website to firstname.lastname@example.org.