We truly believe that our websites and Content Management System offer the best possible experience and value to schools. Our support is second to none. We are seeking an energetic Business Development Manager to help spread the word of the benefits of Greenhouse so we can help even more schools.
- Research and identify new business opportunities & leads
- Respond to enquiries & tenders, create & deliver presentations and demos
- Meet with clients via video conference or over the phone
- Experience & successful track record developing sales & revenue
- Confident telephone manner with excellent, engaging communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Flawless written and spoken English
- Experience working with the education sector
- Experience using a Content Management System
- Experience working in the web design and development industry
- Friendly, enthusiastic outlook
- Reliable & dependable
- Thrives in a target focused environment
- Salary: Base salary and commission with realistic OTE of £40k+ uncapped
- Hours: 9-5, 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Casual dress code
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Awesome views of the Thames from your riverside desk
How to apply
To apply, please initially send us an introductory email:
- give 3 reasons why you think you’re right for the job
- attach a CV
- the subject of your email should say how you like your coffee/tea (so we know you've thought about your application!)
We're sorry but we may not reply to every application.
AGENCY APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
As a growing company we're always on the look-out for talented:
Whilst we don't have any specific vacancies at present, please send your CV and / or a link to your personal website to email@example.com.